Tuesday 7 April 2015

Anti Igbo comment: Ambode Disassociates himself from Oba Akiolu


The governorship candidate of the All Progressive Congress in Lagos, Akinwumi Ambode has disassociated himself from anti-Igbo diatribes made by the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu. In a statement made by Ambode, the governorship candidate says he will be a governor for all if elected. 

Read excerpt of statement below:

‎”Every group in Lagos will be safe in my hands as governor. I will not discriminate against any religious or ethnic group. It is our Lagos and we must build it together. In my acceptance speech after the primaries I made this note that I will be a governor for all and Lagos is safe in my hands. I want to build on the foundation of unity, peace and progress and development laid by my predecessors.
And though tongue and tribe may differ, we stand in brotherhood in Lagos from the smallest ethnic groups to the major ones. We are all stakeholders,” he said.


CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

CLICK HERE To Follow Us on Twitter for Live Updates on Twitter

Click Here to Subscribe to our BBM Channel ( C0030950B or search for 'Date360') to get live updates on published post 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOIN OUR CHANNEL ON BBM