Wednesday 29 April 2015

Single Mum sacked before even starting new job because of this facebook post



A single mum was fired from her new job at a daycare centre after she posted on Facebook that she "hated" it.

Kaitlyn Walls, 27, criticized the position just hours before she started her first shift, and she was hit by a barrage of insults from other users who branded her dumb. She posted:

“I start my new job today, but I absolutely hate working at day care.”

And, after her bosses got wind of the post, they told her not to bother coming in.

Kaitlyn, from Texas, told CBS:

"I really needed it really bad. I’m a single mom trying to get out on my own. I had all these girls attacking me because I don’t want to be around a lot of kids all the time,” 

She said she wasn't trying to offend anybody and maintains she doesn't hate kids.


CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

CLICK HERE To Follow Us on Twitter for Live Updates on Twitter

Click Here to Subscribe to our BBM Channel ( C0030950B or search for 'Date360') to get live updates on published post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

  1. Must everything be posted on social network? Lessons learnt. Next time she'ld make her life more private.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must everything be posted on social network? Lessons learnt. Next time she'ld make her life more private.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for her,with that fb post she is fit for the job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

JOIN OUR CHANNEL ON BBM