Thursday 23 April 2015

Ladies...When Will You Stop???? (Must Read)



I met a young woman 2 days ago at a friends place,I noticed anytime her phone rang she went outside and practically spent about 30 minutes raising her voice while answering the call.After sometime she came in wiping her eyes...her phone rang again!!! The last time around she couldn't control herself neither did she go out but wailed uncontrollably....I learnt she was having problems in her home,her husband says he his fed up with the marriage and loves another woman...she complained saying she's tired of always catching her hubby with the same woman in their home,that he should atleast respect her and probably take it outside or cut it off..
I was speechless and felt pity for her but on a second thought I heard that before marriage she was one of the biggest girls that lived well...had so many lovers most of which were married!!! I let out a sigh and immediately I ran out of pity for her!!!
What do you expect when during your youth you practically slept and dated so many married men because of money and comfort? ...I imagined the tears of the wives of those married men,they cried so hard like you are doing now..you don't expect to do bad and receive good.. Mbanu!! I heard Karma pays ×2...So what are we saying again???You are receiving the payments for your past deeds...
I met a Lecturer in 2010,this man approached me asking me to be his girlfriend.. I was young and naive but I never let me age control my reasoning.I answered him..Sir do you mean I should be your mistress..you mean spare tire???He smiled and said not really just that he would love to have one woman inside and one outside... Chai!!! I felt insulted..I replied mildly telling him I don't want to cause heartache for your wife and when I get married I wouldn't want anyone to hurt me in my home... I left!!!
Please when will you stop???I am not a saint but I choose to share this because I was hurt by this woman tears at the same time I felt no pity for her...There are so many single men out there..Dem no dey finish!!!! Let us try to curb our lust for material things and make the right decisions in life..

Karma is real my sisters!!!!

Article sent in by blog reader Vivienne Adah


CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

CLICK HERE To Follow Us on Twitter for Live Updates on Twitter

Click Here to Subscribe to our BBM Channel ( C0030950B or search for 'Date360') to get live updates on published post




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOIN OUR CHANNEL ON BBM