Friday 6 February 2015

Rihanna Sits in the mouth of massive shark [SEE PHOTOS]

More fearless photos from Rihanna's Haper's Bazaar shoot has emerged. She said on her greatest adventure

Greatest adventure? Are you kidding me? I just did a photo shoot in the midst of sharks. It's going to be pretty hard to beat that.



'I try my best to avoid the sharks of life, but I have had my share of experiences with them, and in those cases I just have to handle them accordingly. But I do not swim with sharks … sharks swim with sharks.'


CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

CLICK HERE To Follow Us on Twitter for Live Updates on Twitter

Subscribe to our BBM Channel ( C0030950B or search for 'Date360') to get live updates on published post. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOIN OUR CHANNEL ON BBM