Thursday 26 February 2015

I took off my underwear, then I… (Must Read Story)


A True Life Story, Written by a COLLEGE GIRL before she gave up the Ghost. I Took Off My UNDE RWEAR….. I used to be that innocent girl who had the world at her feet.

I was beautiful and I had eyes and HIPS that could make men sway, and to top it all up, I was a Christian, a very good Christian with a heart burning for God.


When I entered the university, I met a guy, his name was DERRICK. I couldn’t believe my luck the first time I bumped into him on my way to class, he had such a kind smile and a tender look that weakened my knees when he spoke. Because I was late for class we couldn’t talk much but barely three weeks later, I met him at the fresher’s night party and I was overwhelmed.

We got talking and I found out that he was in his second year and from that night, we became an inseparable pair. At first, we were friends and as months passed by, we got closer and closer and the chemistry between us was undeniable.
About a year after I entered the university, Derrick and I started dating. He was everything a girl could ever want and desire save the fact that he wasn’t so much of a Christian. Derrick had magical hands that made him hard to resist and most times I fell for it.




CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

CLICK HERE To Follow Us on Twitter for Live Updates on Twitter

Click Here to Subscribe to our BBM Channel ( C0030950B or search for 'Date360') to get live updates on published post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. So when did she write d story, when she died, or on d table or was it derrick dt wrote for her?mmmm...

    ReplyDelete

JOIN OUR CHANNEL ON BBM