Saturday 28 February 2015

D'Prince Spills Out Reason Why Don Jazzy Did Not Attend D'banj's 10th Anniversary Show

jazzy-banj
There have been a lot of reaction from fans of D’banj and Don Jazzy over Jazzy’s absence from his erstwhile label mate’s 10th year-anniversary concert which held in Lagos. Don Jazzy’s younger brother, D’Prince has cleared the air on the reason why Jazzy was absent from D’banj’s gig. He said;
‘Don Jazzy was not in town and perhaps, that may be why he didn’t get any invitation. “D’banj is my very good friend and anytime I see him, we hug and talk. There is no beef between us.’
Speaking on relationship with D’banj and DB records, he furthermore said:



‘The truth is that I was not in town when D’banj had his anniversary. Tiwa Savage is pregnant and Dr. Sid is also not in town while Don Jazzy was in South Africa. I was not in town and even before I traveled, I did not get a personal invitation to the event.” Commenting on D’banj’s recent interview where he spoke about how Mo’Hits broke up, D’Prince he said “To be frank, I thought that chapter was closed about two years ago, I never knew that D’banj is still granting interviews regarding the split because I thought we had gone through the whole story, leaked e-mail, hearsays and the likes. I am so happy that D’banj and Mavin Records are doing great. I don’t want us to keep putting the fans in the mishmash. The fans would always be vulnerable. The fans would always want to be entertained and we would always be the puppets that entertain them. “I think D’banj was speaking based on his feelings and the fans reacted. I will always have love for Mo’Hits, DB records and Mavin Records because at the end of the day, it is the music that would keep us relevant. It is what brought us to where we are in the first place. We should all concentrate on our work and progress. We should love one another and not hate. There is no fight or war between us. What matters most is moving forward and making music. I feel that he was pressured to do the interview; he did so and expressed his feelings. I may agree and disagree with some of the things that he said but at the end of the day, I am still going to stick to love, peace and harmony.’


CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

CLICK HERE To Follow Us on Twitter for Live Updates on Twitter

Click Here to Subscribe to our BBM Channel ( C0030950B or search for 'Date360') to get live updates on published post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOIN OUR CHANNEL ON BBM