Wednesday 25 February 2015

Top 10 Most Romantic Words To Say To Her

No matter what age, girls love to feel special. Your words can make her smile, blush and feel like the most important girl on the planet. Just watch that twinkle in her eyes and the happiness on her face when you say emotional sweet things to her.
We have found some romantic phrases to tell her but we decided to highlight just 10. Pick your favourite and combine or personalize them for that special girlfriend.




    1) This phrase would be perfect in the morning, just sent as a text message, “I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back just a minute later and I asked it why. It told me, “Angels don’t watch other angels.”
    2) “If you held up 7 roses into a mirror, you’d be looking at 8 of the most beautiful things in the world.”
    3) This line is great for every moment: “I was gonna tell you something, but I forgot what it was when I started looking at you.”
    4) An absolutely amazing line for a text message, “Had an x-ray today, guess what they found? You. Safely tucked away in my heart. They said my heart is fine with a girl like you in it.” And add often, “You are the only one for me.”
    5) This phrase will make her feel special, we guarantee it. “Before I met you I never knew what it was like to smile for no reason.”
    6) “No one can take you from me, because no matter what, you will be always in my heart.”
    7) Holding her hands, look into her eyes and say: “I hope this moment will last forever. Holding you just feels so right.”
    8) The sweetest words ever: “Do you know why God created spaces between our fingers? It is for someone else’s fingers to fit into them.”
    9) She’ll definitely blush at this: “I know why thousands of girls cry at night. Because they wish they could be as stunning as you are.”
    10) “You are my personal bomb. If I don’t see you for several hours, my heart is about to explode.”
    Do you have more romantic words to share with us? Drop it in the comments section



    CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

    CLICK HERE To Follow Us on Twitter for Live Updates on Twitter

    Click Here to Subscribe to our BBM Channel ( C0030950B or search for 'Date360') to get live updates on published post
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    JOIN OUR CHANNEL ON BBM