Saturday 7 February 2015

Curious!! Br*astfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong?

 
Behind the pew I sat this morning during morning mass, some noise filtered into my ears. Taking a look backwards, I saw a young nursing mother with a big "well-ovallized" bosom breastfeeding her baby.

I must admit, I lost concentration on the mass proceedings for a few minutes.



After a while, I turned back again and told her that it isn't proper for her to breastfeed her baby inside the church.

Her response was, "my baby is hungry, why won't I feed him?"

And my rejoinder was, "you ought to have done that outside the church building"

Whether she took the correction in good faith or not I wouldn't know because I never looked back again.

In your candid opinion, who was right, myself or the lady?



CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

CLICK HERE To Follow Us on Twitter for Live Updates on Twitter

Subscribe to our BBM Channel ( C0030950B or search for 'Date360') to get live updates on published post. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. To me I think she should have gone out of d church,Buh on d other hand,she also wanna hear d mass. So she can be excused....
    Its a thing of the mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have sections in churches for children and mothers who wants to change dampers, food or attend to their baby for me it's wrong because it would divert people's attention in church service most especially men and new members

    ReplyDelete

JOIN OUR CHANNEL ON BBM