Wednesday 28 January 2015

Why I fell in love with Ariana Grande - Big Sean Reveals

When Big Sean split from Naya Rivera,no one saw him falling for Ariana Grande who until then,was his fellow collaborator..In the new issue of Complex magazine , he addressed his new love with 21 year old Ariana Grande,and said their friendship made falling in love easier



 “We started as friends, “I’d never done that. Usually you meet a girl and then start dating. We always saw each other in the studio, and we’d talk about songs we were working on. It was cool to have a girl that I could talk to about my problems. I did that with her. It’s not some fake-ass, inauthentic shit when I say we were friends. This is something special and I appreciate every moment of it.”
 But what about the pressures that come from dating another celebrity? Finding time to see each other? Having your love life in the news?
“I don’t think about it like that,“You can’t be afraid, because when you’re afraid you don’t give it your all.”
On the allegation by his ex Naya Rivera that he stole her Rolex after they broke up,he said


"First of all, why would I have to steal a Rolex?"Second of all, every Rolex that I have, I have receipts for, papers for, certificates of authenticity for. I would never steal a Rolex from anybody"You see [Naya's] tweet got deleted in like 20 seconds,".
 She tweeted shortly after their breakup
 "@bigsean stealing rolexes from a lady's house now. Maybe cuz I'm on Glee and making more money or something. #triflin,"
When asked if she exhibited behavior like this before, Sean said
"You can come to that conclusion yourself if you just look at the facts," he says before pausing and then letting out a laugh. That's probably why he says he wasn't shocked by it. “I felt like it was unnecessary drama ‘cause in my eyes it wasn’t true. I wasn’t surprised by it,” he says with a another long laugh. “Even though I didn’t steal anything, I wasn’t surprised by it.”
Although she married Ryan Dorsey three months later, their hatred for one another continued as he released the hit track "I Don't F--k With You," which was rumored to be about her..

CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

CLICK HERE To Follow Us on Twitter for Live Updates on Twitter

Subscribe to our BBM Channel ( C0030950B or search for 'Date360') to get live updates on published post.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOIN OUR CHANNEL ON BBM