Monday 26 January 2015

I’m not a gangstar- Phyno


Chibuzo Nelson Azubuike, aka Phyno is one of those 'Local' making waves and he has also been miss understood alot lately on social media. The Indegenious Nigerian rapper has reacted to rumours of him being labelled as a gangstar dueto his style of music and hairstyle . Responding to questions on a cable television interview he disclosed that he was not a gangstar because he was too cool and calm to be one.

He also reacted to the rumour of a purpoted picture which surfaced on line weeks back, where he was seen at a club kissing a guy. Read his reaction below :

“The only thing that was in my head when I saw the picture was where did this happen. I said back then that a gangstar like me could not have been involved in something like that. The fact is that, I am not a gangstar and I don’t want people to see me in that light. I think I am too serious and cool for that kind of thing.  People say I am gay. Tha’s laughable because these same people reported soem time ago that I impregnated a girl. So you can see that these things don’t work together. My life is all about entertainment, as long as the people are happy about what they read, I am happy too”.


CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

CLICK HERE To Follow Us on Twitter for Live Updates on Twitter
 
Subscribe to our BBM Channel ( C0030950B or search for 'Date360') to get live updates on published post.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOIN OUR CHANNEL ON BBM