Thursday 29 January 2015

I’m good enough to be Nigeria’s President - Davido

Davido might have gotten a little carried away with all the awards and other accolades he has received in his very successful career. During a 45 second speech for MTV Base’s Choose or Lose Vox Pop – the outspoken Davido for an unknown reason spoke about some of the things he’ll do if he becomes Nigeria’s president:


“Yes I’m voting, I want my voice to be heard, there’s no point in complaining if you are not going to vote. “I think I’m good enough to be president, because it’s me, I want to be the president. I’ll fix all the bad roads, I’ll fix up the currency of course, and different other things, as much as I can do in a day I’ll do.”


CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

CLICK HERE To Follow Us on Twitter for Live Updates on Twitter

Subscribe to our BBM Channel ( C0030950B or search for 'Date360') to get live updates on published post.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. Is good to dream though, believe me Davido is high on something bigger than him. Dream on my dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is good to dream though, believe me Davido is high on something bigger than him. Dream on my dear

    ReplyDelete

JOIN OUR CHANNEL ON BBM