Friday 30 January 2015

I want whatever Kim Wants - Kanye West

Kanye has corroborated Kim's claims that they are trying to get another child ..Appearing on Ellen DeGeneres' chat show, the rapper was questioned over having more kids
Yeah, we're trying,'he responded


 Ellen surprised at his blunt answer said about North West
'Really? I thought I’d sneak that in there. I mean that baby is so adorable and she is precious and smart as can be, right?' 'So you’re gonna have more? How many do you want like a bunch, like a Brad and Angie bunch?'
'I just want whatever Kim wants,'
What a man..He wants whatever his wife wants..


CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

CLICK HERE To Follow Us on Twitter for Live Updates on Twitter

Subscribe to our BBM Channel ( C0030950B or search for 'Date360') to get live updates on published post.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOIN OUR CHANNEL ON BBM