Saturday 10 January 2015

I'm not bothered if I don't get married - Seyi Shay

Seyi Shay has revealed she may not get married. The singer who confessed to being in a relationship told Thisday..


"I really want to get married, and I know this will shock your readers, but I’m not bothered if I don’t get married because I would rather have a man that will be with me forever, the value of marriage has been washed up dead. And the way everybody is getting married and divorcing makes it not a big deal to be together anymore. I’m with someone I’m happy with and I don’t know if we would be life partners, but for now I’m happy with him’.

CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

CLICK HERE To Follow Us on Twitter for Live Updates on Twitter
 
Subscribe to our BBM Channel C0030950B or search for 'Date360') to get live updates on published post.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOIN OUR CHANNEL ON BBM