Friday 13 February 2015

Why I Don't Charge For Collabos--- Davido explains


                  Davido in an interview with  HipTv said he doesn't charge for collaborations  because he loves music.

‘I don’t charge for collabos, and I don’t think I have in the past.The truth is I love music and I just do it out of the love. So, I do it for free' he said. this is commendable because most of  his counterparts like Wizkid and others charge much for collabos.


CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

CLICK HERE To Follow Us on Twitter for Live Updates on Twitter

Click Here to Subscribe to our BBM Channel ( C0030950B or search for 'Date360') to get live updates on published post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOIN OUR CHANNEL ON BBM