Friday 28 November 2014

DNA result reveals that Two of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His


Two weeks back, Afrobeat King, Femi Kuti, clocked 46 years of age. But in spite of this and how blessed he is, he reveals that he still regrets he is not the biological father to two of his five children.
Two days back, Femi had an interview recently and said that out of his alleged five children: Afolabi, Dupe, Tosin, Made and Ayomide, two of them, Dupe and Tosin (a boy and a girl) have been discovered not to be his biological children, according to a recent DNA test.
“I did a DNA test and was told two of the children are not mine. The first two (after Made), a boy and a girl. It is very serious. I never knew somebody could give you what is not yours. I’ve three boys now. I can’t father children I was tricked to believe I am their father,” he lamented.
Prior to this, he returned the two children, Dupe and Tosin, to their mother. The Mother’s name was not revealed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOIN OUR CHANNEL ON BBM