Sunday 30 November 2014

Dear Readers: My wife doesn't like our son

From a  reader
I have three children with my wife. Two of our children are girls and the last who is just three years old is a boy but I have noticed that my wife treats him differently from his sisters. She's not patient with him and smacks him whenever he does something wrong instead of correcting him in a loving manner like a mother should. She also talks to him harshly. If I hadn't seen her give birth to him, I would have thought he was adopted. I have asked her many times why she treats him differently but she says I am just exaggerating. I knew this was getting out of hand when I contemplated getting a camera to see how she treats him when I am not around. That is his mother not his nanny so I shouldn't be scared to leave him alone with her but the sad truth is that I am. What should I do?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. There is reason why she behaving like that, you just have to find out where exactly the problem is coming from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should probably just involve senior family members (both parents), or a sibling she's close to, they might be able to get the reason out of her, and it might just be an unconscious thing. But does have feminist tendencies?

    ReplyDelete

JOIN OUR CHANNEL ON BBM