Thursday 5 March 2015

SEE Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You.






Be Rich: 
Be like me, work hard and be rich girls will trip for you or your money.
I'm in my early 20's, I got a mattress shop... I earn a killing from my business. There's no day I don't get wooed by 2-3 girls(beautiful girls) 
Girls love money like witch.

2. Dress clean like me: 

I run a mattress shop in and open major road which no doubt is bound to get me dirty due to excess dust generated from bikes and cars in the environment, I still take care of myself and my looks.
Cut your hair and wear suited cloths.
Don't buy cloths that aren't your size.
Lols some boys still wear fella trousers and oversized shirts... Those kinds of cloth makes you look laka old jobless villager. Only village girls and house girls will fvck you for the rest of your life.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

JOIN OUR CHANNEL ON BBM