Wednesday 24 December 2014

My Husband Hate Me But I Still Love Him. I Am Depressed Please Advise

I am 30 years old woman from atagba ogun state married to a 35years old man from Abeokuta.....not to write much, we are both living in spain. i've been so honest to him even when he was away for some months before i later joined him,and i have never caught him in the act of Womanizing.
i did all i could including giving him everything dat has to do with me(passwords,account details and every other information) just for him to trust me. but i noticed cos of the information that were given to him before we got married about Nigerian ladies. he lost trust in me.

1.he uses every little gist we make against me when we have misunderstanding
2. because of me, he disrespet my family members.


3. we are both working hard to make a better future, using the same account,though i have the accounts information but he never allowed me to send money to my families back at home and he does almost every 2 months
4. he wont allow me to call my people when he is not there. and for this reason he asked me to buy a local
line.
5. he goes angry when any of my family members calls me from home. wanting to know why they are calling.
6. when i was pregnant with our first daughter, he beats me throughout the 9 month pains i had and he made me work extra at home. even when i was in pains, he never cared.
7. Now, he wants me to have another baby. pls, i need your help. i found it difficult to feel happy when i see him coming home. he never allowed me to make friends, i met a Nigerian lady some weeks back whom i explained my self to, she gave me 3.advice

1. divorce and have peace of the mind in other to feel relax before re choosing another man
2. tell him you need to go back to nigeria even if he want you to be pregnant
3. stay with him and pray for his change while you enjoy the pains

Please what do i do? i love him despite the way he is treating me, i still love him. i dont want to divorce him, i dnt want to live in Nigeria as a single mother. and yet this pain is too much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. Marriage should be enjoyed not endured,prayers is very good Buh not gonna work wonders if he's not your soulmate.
    I think the second option your friend gave u is best for now,if hw refuses den the first should be executed.

    ReplyDelete

JOIN OUR CHANNEL ON BBM