Monday 15 December 2014

Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks


Compiled By: lalasticlala

These days, it appears as if many women, especially celebrities, can't do without make-up, but there are still some few celebrities that claim that they are not make-up freaks. They claim they only wear make-up due to the nature of their job.

Check them out:






  • BENITA NZERIBE

*Can we see you outside with a make-up free face?

"Oh yes. Naturally, I don’t even love make-up that much. If I am going to location, I go bare, I don’t wear any make-up until I am about to go on set and the make-up artiste does her job. When I don’t have an important place to go, I don’t wear heavy make-up. I just put on powder slightly. I have an oily face so the powder helps to dry it. Heavy-make up is cumbersome, so you don’t bother with it."
The needle teeth actress told Punch.

  • DAKORE EGBUSON-AKANDE

For Dakore, good looks are not all make ups.
“I am not a make-up freak, but I love to play with make-ups. Ever since I was a kid, when my mum would be doing her make-up, I'll just look and say 'I can't wait for the day when I can do my own.' And, because I wear make-up a lot when I'm working, I've been able to perfect it. People always say, 'your make up is really nice you do it for yourself?' I like make ups, but I'm not crazy about it. I'm a bit edgy with it but not too much. I don't like wearing too much make ups. I like looking very natural."
Dakore said in an interview

  • IYABO OJO

*It is difficult to believe you rarely wear make-up, why don’t you like it?

"It is not that I don’t like make-up; I just feel that there is no need for thatif I am not going for an event. I just like to have my normal looks; I don’t think I have to wear make-up every time I am going out except when I am going for an event."
The 35 year old actress told Punch.

  • KAREN IGHO

*Do you feel incomplete without your make-up on?

"I love looking natural. I always prefer natural look or light make-up over the heavy ones. I can do with or without makeup. I don’t feel like anything is missing without it."
Karen told Punch.

  • OMOTOLA JALADE-EKEINDE

Omotola had a chat with Stella Dimokor sometime ago:

*Whats your make up routine? Is there some peice of cosmetic and jewelry you cant do without?….

"I can live absolutely without makeup.When I am not shooting, I dont wear makeup to the office, however, I like l’oreal volume shocking mascara and my bobbi brown lipgloss in petal. as for jewelry, I am not a gold person, l just love very loud earrings."

  • GENEVIEVE NNAJI

*What's your best beauty advise?

"Something I would recommend for any woman is whenever you have the opportunity, let your skin breath. We need oxygen and air on the Unclad skin. Maybe it's because I have a career in acting, I appear on TV, in films and in adverts so wetend to wear makeup quite often. I find that when I don't need to wear makeup, I let my skin breath. I cleanse, tone, moisturise, and let my skin breath. If you are going to the gym or going to the market, you don't need to wear make-up. The skin in it's natural state eals itself and gets the opportunity to rejuvenate itself.
Ms Nnaji told Encomium Magazine.

SIKIRATU SINDODO

* Beauty regimen

"Nothing much. I just make sure I drink plenty water first thing in the morning. I am not really a make-up person. I only useit when it is necessary. I use Black Up, Mac and Mary Kay beauty products."

COLLETTE NWADIKE- MISS TOURISM NIGERIA


The 23 year old beauty queen told Daily Independent:

"I am not the make-up type but I try now that I am a queen.".

EBUBE NWAGBO

*Beauty regimen.

"I let nothing bother me. I wear a smile everyday. I eat right. I eat a lot of fruits and I exfoliate my skin regularly. I use Clarins and Elizabeth Arden's products. I don't love make- up, so, I go without it most times."

CLICK HERE FOR MORE



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOIN OUR CHANNEL ON BBM