Friday 10 October 2014

Poverty Dead

What have I done to you Old man?
I'm tired of those longs bouts of intercourse,
Back and forth you diminished every strength,
Glamor in turmoil and cheezing in sorrow, what the fuck is going on? 
Poverty, you know very well you aren't my portion,
The distance between us is like passing through a needle, its un-foreseeable,
But you fucking always want to show your shameless face.
You seductress, with chains of laziness and impossibilties, with uncompleted projects and procrastination,
with your sultry gait and well-oiled thighs.

We are done, we were never a thing. God didn't put this light on me for a showcase, I'm the real shit.
Look, i'll strut on your fucking runway, I'm ready to kill shit right before your eyes. 
Fuck all those flashy things, I want substance, I'll get that shit, you just watch me.
I'm dead to you, forever, you're pet show is over bitch, Time to put light bulbs in this hallway. 
I see your pasts achievements, their commendable, yet they aren't enough. 
Those tricks and lies and laid-back motives seemed fun, but its over now.
The fickle world you built was a hell of a show, cover-ups, tidy outsides, condemned insides, unfulfilled tasks, luring into your thighs and deep inside you.
You stagnated slut, running round in circles and dragging your subjects in your trail,
I'm no longer/never was your subject, all these invisible mansions you built are shit and piss,
utter trash, eat it up cos that's what you are yourself.
All those lies, for all these years, all the deceit and make-beliefs,
all these ideology you kept making seem relevant.
Bitch you spit out abominations, fucked your betrothed's sister and fucked a fellow like you.
Shameful man. Dead to this shit, been here too long., you are utter darkness and not a single light in you.

How can you make one glory in word of mouth, hopeless promises, unreachable targets, unforeseen dreams,
half baked projects, settling for peanuts, contentment in sorrow, wallowing in whatever life brings.
Look this shit is a movie, and you'll watch shit unfold.
All your excuses and make-ups saying shit was gon get better in no time, this ship just kept sinking,
All your gifts that seemed like the sun had begun to shine, they were just your dirty tactful means. 
Those lies you put in heads, saying shit is in the blood, saying its been like this for generations,
I'll tear that shit down and build a bridge over it.
You used my passions as bait, further dragging me into your sanctum, how evil can you get? 
God done did his part, deposited these seeds on this land, 
And you kept trying to make the seeds seem like they were too much to do shit with,
These seeds are gon grow now, right before your eyes, right now they are being planted.
Watch out for the harvest bitch. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOIN OUR CHANNEL ON BBM