Friday 10 October 2014

My Boyfriend Likes Urinatin In My Mouth & Force Me To Su*k Him Till He Cû-ms Every Morning





How do I stop him from this act? 

Am Brenda, 24 years old&am a student at Makerere University, I stay with my boyfriend who is also a campuser. Every morning my boyfriend wants me to drink his morning pee/urine. This started way back in my 1st year wen we decided to get freaky, he suggested to pee in my mouth of which I agreed and since then he has made it a dailyroutine. 

Every morning he wakes up and tells me he has to pee in my mouth, I get on my knees, open my mouth real wide and wait for him to fill it with his hot morning pee and after he’s done peeing in my mouth,i suck his di-*k until he cums in my mouth. This is how i start my mornings. He’s now used to it and whenever I refuse, he beats me up so bad. I really love him so much and Idon't want to hurt him. 

I’m now scared of drinking his pee because some Kenyan friend of mine told me pee/­ -urine contains a harmful substance, please is it true? And if yes, how do I stop my boyfriend from this act without him beating me up? 

He enjoys it and so am just confused……Please help!


CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

CLICK HERE To Follow Us on Twitter for Live Updates on Twitter

Click Here to Subscribe to our BBM Channel ( C0030950B or search for 'Date360') to get live updates on published post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

12 comments:

  1. Exactly what I was going to suggest. Bite it really hard and stop living with him. That's not a Boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of question is dat, u stop like u started, I don't get y u gals re so daft. Keeping drinking till dey announce ur obituary. Mumu

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear, there is no need for the confusion,you know what you want,saying you don't want to hurt him yet he is hurting you is fooliness, I know one must sacrifice in a relationship but this is not healthy.You totally have no use for that relationship, its leading you guys nowhere. Think about it,would he open his mouth wide to take your pee every morning? Its wrong. Babe you are suffering.....make up your mind and don't be blind because Love isn't. Wish you luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tat is totally gross and tats not love he is physical and emotional abusing u u need to put a stopping to it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hez weird nd freaky....talk to him abt it nnd if he refuses let him be..dere re oda guys willings to adore yhu if u re ready...nt sum1 treatin u like a trash can

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tel him ur mind nd if hhez nt ready to stop...leave him cuz am sure dere oda guys dere 4 yhu...I know it's hard buh just try....hez weird nd fetish if I must say

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, nah die u dey so o, tell am make e read about early morning urine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess u dnt knw wat love is all abt.infact eat his faeces d nxt time he beats u up,fool.dnt go nd do wats required of u as a student be loving.cause na u first love,goat.i dnt knw y u guys post rubbish like dis.she doesn't need help

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stop being a slave by drinking your b/f pee every morning! That is not love, he is hurting u badly

    ReplyDelete
  10. If he truly loves u like he claims,he won't ask u to drink his pee every morning...break-up with him is my advice as cos one day u are either gonna die from him beating u to a pulp if u refuse to drink his pee or from d harmful substance in his urine...*pukes*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tell him u want to pee in his mouth if he says no, then make him understand that its d same reason why he can't pee in urs

    ReplyDelete

JOIN OUR CHANNEL ON BBM