Monday 9 March 2015

TOP POST:: Sleeping makes you beautiful: 5 ways to get more sleep

Ways to get more sleep – Improve the quality of your sleep = improve the quality of your life. I used to live by the mantra, “I’ll sleep when I’m dead.” Meanwhile, I was cranky, overweight, and all kinds of irritable.


Then, I began reading research on sleep, and all that amazing science convinced me to make sleep a priority. What persuaded me to continue making adequate sleep a priority were the positive results I witnessed in my own body (and in my life).
Since this is National Sleep Awareness Week, it’s a great time to become a custodian of your body, your time, your mind, your soul, your talents and your relationships. Getting enough sleep is the #1 tool in your arsenal to help you achieve all of that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOIN OUR CHANNEL ON BBM