Monday 4 May 2015

EXPOSED:: Yul Edochie’s gay stalker insists that they were in a relationship (See Chat Proof)




Steven Ugochukwu , the alleged gay stalker of Yul Edochie insists that he was in a relationship with the actor.

It will be recalled that the actor had taken to twitter about a month ago to expose his alleged stalker, claiming he has never met him neither does he have anything to do with him.

Meanwhile Steven Ugochukwu Nelson Onyebuchi who is believed to be based in Canada has outed the actor via Media.

He showed loads of proof that they were really in love.

He further claimed that he is in possession of an audio recording of his conversation with the actor.

Here is what he wrote;
“We were in a relationship, had issues caused by him. Warned him not to play silly games with me or I use all I v n soil his name. He didn’t know I was recording all our discussions including the ones he called me n the ones I called. He took on Twitter April 8 and accused me of forcing him to be gay, looking for police to get hold of me. All I did that day was to play our love discussion to my peeps. Show them our chat histories. All this came to him as a shock” 

Below are the chats released by Steven:






CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

CLICK HERE To Follow Us on Twitter for Live Updates on Twitter

Click Here to Subscribe to our BBM Channel ( C0030950B or search for 'Date360') to get live updates on published post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOIN OUR CHANNEL ON BBM