Friday 27 March 2015

EXCLUSIVE:: I Saw A Clear Revelation, Jonathan Handed Over To Buhari [MUST SEE]

A concerned Nigerian sent this to Date360.net just few days to the election. He said he has been a man who believes in the PDP since 1999 and has been voting for the party but now it is different.

Below is what the Nigerian, Ogar Sunday, has to say:





Since 1999 I have been voting for PDP at all levels, even this very election I wanted to vote for PDP but I was surprised on the 5th of this month (5-03-2015) after many days of prayer, God opened my eyes in revelation and I saw Goodluck Jonathan of PDP handing over power to Muhammadu Buhari of APC.


Personally, I am confused on whom to vote for on Saturday because I am from Ogoja in Cross River State a state in the Niger Delta region.




MESSAGE FROOM GOD TO BUHARI:


Your Excellency, General Muhammadu Buhari, you will surely win the Presidential Election but any attempt to Islamize Nigeria or impose Sharia Law will come to dire consequences.

God bless Nigeria!




CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

CLICK HERE To Follow Us on Twitter for Live Updates on Twitter

Click Here to Subscribe to our BBM Channel ( C0030950B or search for 'Date360') to get live updates on published post



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOIN OUR CHANNEL ON BBM