Thursday 19 March 2015

Comedian Basketmouth says he prefers Olamide to Wizkid

In a recent chat with with MTV Base, popular comedian Basketmouth had this to say about both guys:


"Wizkid is just something else. Olamide is phenomenal. I'll speak from the bottom of my heart, thank you Olamide; the guy did not give me one single stress. I'm not saying Wizkid gave me stress, but you know what I mean".
The funny man sure knows how to pass his message across...#GoFigure





CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

CLICK HERE To Follow Us on Twitter for Live Updates on Twitter

Click Here to Subscribe to our BBM Channel ( C0030950B or search for 'Date360') to get live updates on published post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOIN OUR CHANNEL ON BBM